This cell accepts a dataset as its only input.
This cell currently has no outputs.
|X axis field||The field to use for the X-axis values|
|Y axis field||The field to use for the Y-axis values|
|Color||The optional field to use for point coloring|
|Point size||The size of the point in the plot (ranging from smallest to largest)|
|Show axis labels||Allows to hide the axis labels to free up some space|
Scatter plot cell allows to visualise data and look for trends and correlations. The example below shows how Lipinski properties can be visualised.
Known bugs and limitations
- Configuration of the brushes is not saved and lost when the plot is re-displayed. We plan to resolve all these issues.
- Allow the brushed data (the selection) to be propagated as a filter to downstream cells
- Allow input data to be marked and/or filtered using the selection of another cell
- Ability to configure axis details e.g. specify a log scale
- Specify point size from a variable
- Logarithmic axes